Lash Glue & Lash Adhesive Bulk Wholesale Vendor Manufacturer Factory
Why Etude Lashes Is The Best Lash Glue Wholesale Vendor and Manufacturer
- Etude LASHES is a professional Eyelash glue Factory and Mink Lashes manufacturer and also a competitive exporter to USA ,
- Etude Lashes offers Eyelash Glue Wholesale, which can meet your Request to Custom LOGO on the Eyelash Glue , It can make your own Brand Lash Glue .
- We adhere to the management principles of “make eyelash Glue quality first, customer first and credit-based” since the establishment of the company and always do our best to satisfy potential needs of our customers.
- Our company is sincerely willing to cooperate with Start Small business Owner from all over the world in order to realize a win-win situation since the trend of economic globalization has developed with anirresistible force.
- 1. A professional Lash Glue Manufacturer have been supplying Lash Adhesive for more than 10 years.
2. Our experienced workers and excellent management team have implemented strict Lash Adhesive quality supervision and inspection system to ensure that our Lash Adhesive meet international standards, and your orders are delivered within the specified time limits.
3. Lash Adhesive Wholesale Factory price.
4. Lash Adhesive Bulk Large stocks and fast delivery.Presently, we are sincerely looking forward to cooperating with more overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Welcome to contact with us and your inquiry will be replied at the first time.
About our Glue Detial Information :
- What it is:
A best-selling, waterproof false-lash adhesive.
- What it does:
Hold your false eyelashes securely in place, for a look that is all drama—in a good way.
- What it is formulated WITHOUT:
– Synthetic Dyes
Why Makeup Lovers All Over The World Quickly Became Obsessed With Etude Lash Glue ?
- since it was first made available as Etude lash glue product, Etude Glue Adhesive Original made waves in the makeup community. Makeup artists lauded it, and appreciated its wholesome, natural blend of ingredients. And makeup lovers all over the world quickly became obsessed with it too, because it didn’t leave their eyes swollen and irritated (like many other lash adhesives do).
- The first of its kind, Etude lash adhesive is the most effective way to say “Bye bye formaldehyde” – and bye bye to annoying allergic reactions, as well. Instead, your eyes will dance with an alluring, healthy beauty.
- You can use Etude lash adhesive with any kind of falsie – making it perfect for any look you’re going for. Its staying power is impressive, too: it’ll keep your lashes on all day (but it’s easy to wash off).
- Easily apply this all-natural lash glue whenever you’d like – and get ready make your own waves.
Eyelashes Make One Of The Biggest Impacts On Our Looks
- hence all the cosmetics and serums that are made to lengthen, plump, and volumize our lashes. They make our eyes look bigger, more flirtatious and definitely command a lot of attention. Though cosmetics are effective at accentuating lashes, they fall short in comparison to the dramatic effect that wearing a pair of false lashes can offer! Once you experience the vivid effect of extra lashes, it’ll be hard being satisfied with your typical makeup routine.
- As easy as wearing fake lashes might seem, they do require proper care and the right application techniques. You do not want to be the one caught with an eyelash hanging loose or with only one fake eyelash on at the end of the night. But rest assured, rogue false lashes are easily avoided with accurate application and won’t be much of a concern. Below is our complete guide on how to use and care for your lashes from A-Z!
How To Applying Your False Mink Lashes
- There are numerous kinds of lashes available made to cater to different desired looks. Whether you’re looking for something subtle and natural, dramatic and bold, or something fit for dressing up in costume, the right false lashes exist for your needs and may have different application techniques. Don’t be scared – it can take some practice to get right, but practice makes perfect.
Step #1: Curl your natural lashes
- To create a shelf for your falsies to sit on, curl your natural lashes and apply mascara which will help support their weight.
Step #2: Cut the falsies to fit
- Cut your false lashes to perfectly fit your eyelid. You can also divide them up into smaller pieces or thin them out to create a more natural, less chunky look. Another tip is to bend them into a C shape for a few moments to help curve them into a natural eyelid shape.
Step #3: Add your adhesive
- Make sure to use a good quality adhesive, as the kind that sometimes comes with your lashes might not be best. Etude adhesive is a good brand. You’ll want to trace a very fine line on each of the lash bands with the adhesive, not apply it to your eyelids. Wait a few moments for the adhesive to dry and become a bit tacky before applying. Even if your lashes come with some adhesive already on them, it’s a good idea to apply your own for a better quality stick.
Step #4: Stick them on!
- For better placement and safety, use your fingers to apply your extensions, unless you are more comfortable with tweezers. You’ll want to start by placing the lash from the outer corner first, keeping it as close as possible to the lash line. You can try creating a cat-eye effect by placing the outer extension slightly above your natural lash line.
Step: #5 Touch it up
- To help blend everything together, you can take a soft eyeliner brush and press a thin line of black matte eyeshadow onto where your lashes meet your eyes. Do a couple winks and eyelash flutters and you’re all set!
Removing False Lashes With Care
- Your false lashes should be removed before beginning your makeup removal routine. You can soften the adhesive with a q-tip or cotton swab soaked in a good quality makeup remover, such as Dermalogica Soothing Eye Remover or RCMA Adklen Adhesive Remover.
- You can also use your favorite oil such as coconut or sweet almond oil. Run your swab along the lash line. Then, grab the extension by the outer corner and slowly peel the strip away from your real lash. If you feel any pinching or resistance, then apply more oil or makeup remover and wait a little longer before trying again.
Fake Lash Hygiene
- It is recommended that you clean your lash extensions to help keep bacteria away from your eye that could cause redness and agitation. You can also prolong the life of your lashes by cleaning them.
Step #1: Peel off the glue residue
- If you look closely enough, you’ll see the remaining strip of adhesive stuck on the base of your lash extensions. You’ll want to peel the remaining off so it’s ready to be re-glued during their next use.
Step #2: Create a cleaning solution
- Fill a small bowl or sink with warm water and a little bit of soap. You can also add liquid makeup remover
Step #3: Clean the lashes
- Submerge your false lashes into your water/cleaning solution and gently rub them to encourage mascara or other makeup to dissolve off of them.
Step #4: Let them dry
- Check the lashes for any remaining residue, and then set them in a clean place to dry. If you’re in a hurry, you can also pat them dry.
- If you neglect to clean your lashes, you’ll have a hard time reapplying them next time and soon you’ll have false lashes caked in makeup. By keeping them nice and clean, you’ll get more uses out of them in the long run and keep your eyes safe and bacteria-free!
- Now that you know what’s involved in the application, removal, and cleaning process of false lashes, you can see that using them isn’t so intimidating. The first couple of times you try, you may fumble a bit while putting them on, but getting a good sturdy brand such as Stilazzi, Velour, or Flutter Mink lashes will help make it easier. Have fun trying out all kinds of different lashes to help achieve your signature look!
What Is Top 11 Eyelash Glues That Actually Keep Falsies in Place
- WhatsAPP +8618661816269